- Prediction of response to remission induction therapy by gene expression profiling of peripheral blood in Japanese patients with microscopic polyangiitis.
- Comparison of severity classification in Japanese patients with antineutrophil cytoplasmic antibody-associated vasculitis in a nationwide, prospective, inception cohort study.
- Different responses to treatment across classified diseases and severities in Japanese patients with microscopic polyangiitis and granulomatosis with polyangiitis: a nationwide prospective inception cohort study.
- Issues associated with the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare diagnostic criteria for antineutrophil cytoplasmic antibody-associated vasculitides: Reclassification of patients in the prospective cohort study of Remission Induction Therapy in Japanese patients with ANCA-associated vasculitides according to the MHLW criteria.
- Classification and characteristics of Japanese patients with antineutrophil cytoplasmic antibody-associated vasculitis in a nationwide, prospective, inception cohort study.