- Formation and disordered degradation of neutrophil extracellular traps in necrotizing lesions of anti-neutrophil cytoplasmic antibody-associated vasculitis.
- Risk Factors for Relapse of Antineutrophil Cytoplasmic Antibody-associated Vasculitis in Japan: A Nationwide, Prospective Cohort Study
- Association between reappearance of myeloperoxidase-antineutrophil cytoplasmic antibody and relapse in antineutrophil cytoplasmic antibody-associated vasculitis: Subgroup analysis of nationwide prospective cohort studies.
- Plasma exchange and glucocorticoids for severe ANCA-associated vasculitis
- Targeted proteomics reveals promising biomarkers of disease activity and organ involvement in antineutrophil cytoplasmic antibody-associated vasculitis
- Systematic Review and Meta-analysis for 2017 Clinical Practice Guidelines of the Japan Research Committee of the Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare for Intractable Vasculitis for the Management of ANCA-associated Vasculitis.
- Association of MUC5B promoter polymorphism with interstitial lung disease in myeloperoxidase-antineutrophil cytoplasmic antibody-associated vasculitis.
- Serum levels of fibroblast growth factor-2 distinguish Takayasu arteritis from giant cell arteritis independent of age at diagnosis.
- Association of ETS1 polymorphism with granulomatosis with polyangiitis and proteinase 3-anti-neutrophil cytoplasmic antibody positive vasculitis in a Japanese population.
- Chest High-Resolution CT Findings of Microscopic Polyangiitis: A Japanese First Nationwide Prospective Cohort Study.
- Efficacy of primary treatment with immunoglobulin plus ciclosporin for prevention of coronary artery abnormalities in patients with Kawasaki disease predicted to be at increased risk of non-response to intravenous immunoglobulin (KAICA): a randomised cont
- Patient Age and the Seasonal Pattern of Onset of Kawasaki's Disease.
- Long-term efficacy and safety of tocilizumab in refractory Takayasu arteritis: final results of the randomised controlled phase 3 TAKT study.
- Efficacy and safety of tocilizumab in patients with refractory Takayasu arteritis: results from a randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled, phase 3 trial in Japan (the TAKT study).
- Clinical features and treatment outcomes of otitis media with antineutrophil cytoplasmic antibody (ANCA)-associated vasculitis (OMAAV): A retrospective analysis of 235 patients from a nationwide survey in Japan
- Clinical characteristics of and risk factors for serious infection in Japanese patients within six months of remission induction therapy for antineutrophil cytoplasmic antibody-associated vasculitis registered in a nationwide, prospective, inception cohor